Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our recent family photo taken during Labor day

We decided to hurry up and use up our JCPenney's coupons for our family photo. It expires this month when Joanna turns one year old.  Joanna is currently 11 months and 2 weeks.  I can't believe she'll be a year old soon!  In one of these photos, you'll be able to take a glimpse of Joanna's top tooth.  Her other tooth is about to cut through.  Joanna did good today. At around 9:30 am, she's usually fussy and normally takes a nap.  We had our appointment at 10:20 am and up until then she hasn't had her nap.   Every parents know that it's really hard to deal with a fussy baby but I'm thankful she did good!

Also, I am changing in appearance.  Hint hint: I'm growing bigger and wider!  If you lost track, I am about 22 weeks pregnant.  Hopefully our next family photo be able to see my baby bump. I'll be sure to ask the photographer to capture my growing baby bump!
























No comments: