Thursday, September 29, 2011

Facebook comments: Joanna's 1st birthday

Dear Joanna,

I wanted to save your first birthday comments being made from my friends on my Facebook page.  I thought it'll be worth reading by the time you are old enough to read this.  Anyway, here are some of the comments my friends made on your 1st (year) birthday, Sept. 29th, 2011.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did. Just so you know, you have already met some of these sweet people personally but probably won't remember them. The others you haven't met BUT they are just as sweet and thoughtful to take the time to wish you a Happy Birthday.  One of these days, you can ask me about each one of them and I'll tell you how we met.

Love you,
Mom


Double click this picture below to magnify and make it easy to read.



No comments: