Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 24 and 25 photos

There is no way I can hide my "outie" belly button! 
You can see it sticking out. That's if you're wondering...Yikes!

Oh and you'll noticed I am not able to fit into my wedding ring.  I had to take it off about 2 weeks ago because it was bothering me and my finger... well, it swelled up.  I couldn't take it off when I woke up at 3 a.m., I tried putting water to slide it through.  Nope.  Then I tried baby oil.  It still wouldn't come off!  I had to nudge and pull it very hard. I cried because I didn't want to go to the hospital and have them cut it off so I said a quick little prayer and off it came!  Thank you Lord!  Even I pray for situation like this.  

I still fit in my high heels shoes.  I really like to dress and wear something pretty when I can but if it's going to hurt my feet then I'll have to wear flat shoes.  Yeah, I like to stand tall but in reality I am... what's that word?  Little? Short? Small? Tiny? Plumpy?  Eh... you know!



No comments: