Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Milk coming out from her nose??

No way! I couldn't believe my eyes! This is the second time that has happened. Yesterday, was my first encountered seeing milk coming out from her nose! How is this possible?? I had to take pictures, so I left quickly to grab my camera. She wanted her milk badly that is why you see my poor baby crying.  As soon as I hurried to give her a drink, I had to snap pictures to prove it. I think she was in a hurry to drink it and couldn't control the flow or something like that to make this happen. Crazy, right?




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joanna tasted dog poop
I haven't been up to date but this actually happened about two weeks ago.
I always make sure the floor is clean now that Joanna is exploring and putting things in her mouth. Some how, Matt came inside and took his shoes off. Well, underneath left a small residue on the floor. The thing I never wanted my baby to put in her mouth has happened! She tasted dog poop! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy??!!!
Sorry grandmas!! She's fine now!! Now, I make sure whenever Matt comes inside.. to be sure there isn't anything brought inside. This is definitely one story I have to share with her as she gets older. My poor baby!

No comments: