Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dinner with the Moore family

taken on August 17, 2011

We were invited to have dinner with the Moore family. They have 3 children. All boys! Ben Moore, is the Youth Pastor of his church. Matt and I enjoyed getting to know them. I didn't see this coming until Matt puts on his UT shirt. Matt is always teasing Ben somehow. As you can tell, Matt is a fan of Texas Longhorn. When we arrived to the Moore's house, Ben saw Matt wore his UT shirt and decided to change his shirt to represent his OU team. Yes, you've guessed it. Ben is from Oklahoma. No wonder! Anyway, we had steak and potatoes! Yum yum! Matt was happy! Ben seasoned the steak really good! I throughly enjoyed it. Afterwards, Matt and Ben ended up playing a football game on Wii. Yep, it's Texas versus OU! Great. Matt was happy that he beated Ben by one point! It was his first football game played on Wii. Besides them, Melissa and I chatted as we watched. Oh and she was the first to give me an early baby boy gift! So sweet!! Thanks Ben and Melissa for inviting us over! We had a wonderful time.

I couldn't help but take a lot of pictures of Joanna and Melissa's baby boy (I forgot his name). I have never seen Joanna interacted with another baby playing with toys. It was fun to watch! Especially when they both take the balls away from each other. Ha!







































No comments: