Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Peter Alexander has arrived...

... just in time for Christmas!  
What a WONDERFUL Christmas gift!

Peter Alexander was born on December 23rd, 2011 at 12:08 noon.
Weighting 7 pounds 1 ounce and 19 1/2 inches long!

Joanna didn't get to meet her little brother until the next day.
I don't know how to described Joanna but she look somewhat fascinated.

Aww, just look at her curiosity face. I love my baby girl!
I didn't even know she was looking at me. 
I know she misses me after being away from me for almost two whole days.





I have dark brown eyes. Matt also have brown eyes too. Isn't it neat to see that Peter's eyes have such a  different shade of color?  I did some research and it says that baby's colored-eyes will change. With that being said, I'd figured I'd better take pictures of the before and after transition. I thought it's really neat to see such colors!  If this color stays, then there's a story I must share!  Until then, I'll wait and see.


Check out his long feet!  Watch out daddy! 
He's definitely going to outgrow his father's feet.
I'm going to enjoy making fun of his daddy!



No comments: