Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pelvis pain?

My pain started happening after I got home from the Women of Worth meeting last night. As I was getting ready for bed, I felt what felt like a loose bone down my pelvis area being moved or something. I started to feel some pain and discomfort.

Today, I did some research about the pelvic pain and it's common. It'll say stuff like the baby has dropped and is getting ready to position itself for birth. WOW. It won't be much longer! It is no wonder I'm having such a hard time laying down, getting up from bed and walking. Just about everything! I haven't been able to sleep well last night. So I am basically tired.

Right now, I am currently sitting down where there's cushioned seats. If I sit on something that's not cushioned then I'll be hurting as I try to get up. Ugh.

I feel this baby will come sooner that January 5th. Don't you agree?

No comments: