Friday, December 9, 2011

Still feeling BLAH

Well if you asked me how I'm doing or how I am feeling... I'll say this from now on... I AM VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.  I look like I am about to explode!  No kidding!  Of course, I feel heavier and YES, I'm so ready for my baby to come!  Although, I have 6 more days until I am considered "full term"...  YEAH! (good thing) If you're wondering, I'm actually hoping and praying that the baby stays until he is considered full-term or unless God choses otherwise.

Just the other day, I found a scale. I haven't stepped on one in a while except for when I was visiting my friend at her house.  I couldn't believe how much I have gained!  I wasn't sure if the scale was broken or whatnot. So I went and found a scale at the store and weighted myself again.  My oh my, I am so overweighted!! With Joanna, I gained somewhere around 35-37 pounds.  But with this one, I have gained 47- 48 pounds!!!  10 to 12 pounds more?!?  Oh my!!!  It's no wonder I am feeling very uncomfortable lately.  Yes, my stomach looks BIG!  Everyone knows it when they see me.  I have been teased constantly about it which I don't mind at all.  I know how I look.  Pfftft.

But yes, my pelvis area hurts.  :(  I'll tell you this, I hurt when I walk, when I get up to go to the restroom, when I turn over to the side while I am sleeping and even when I'm sitting down!  Oh, poor me!  Poor poor poor ooooooooooh poor Saaaand-raaaa!  Hey I can pity myself, right?  Ha.  But yeah, I know it's all a part of being pregnant.  I'm just updating you about how I am feeling.  Still feeling BLAH.

Guess what?  I was able to scheduled an appointment with the same doctor I had with Joanna.  I'm happy about that.  I'll be seeing her next week.  My appointment is at 1:15pm on Wednesday, December 14th.  That is the last day of week 36!!  I'll turn 37 weeks the next day!!  Come on baby boy, hang in there!!  It would be crazy if he decided to come when I see the doctor or the day after.  I was just thinking about that.

Well... that's about all I can say about myself until I see the doctor.


No comments: