Friday, October 14, 2011

Joanna took a few steps

Yesterday, I witnessed Joanna taking her first few steps!  I didn't want to make any sounds so I held my laughter because it was too cute just watching her try to focus and walk all on her own!  She has that funny look that says "am I really walking? how cool is that?"   I left a box on the floor and she'd let go of it and walked to the wall just across from her.  I love it!

Today, she did it again!  I know it won't be long til she'll be walking and "running" everywhere! Oh my! What's neat to watch is that she'd laughed as she tries and walk from one place to another (very short distance about two feet away from each other).  I thought I had to teach her how to walk... NOPE... at least not now since she's doing it all on her own.  I'm hoping to captured her in video and photos.  Be ready grandparents!  You'll be chasing her soon!  ;)

No comments: