I don't know what is going on but that's the phone call I got today. Matt told me the nurse said my doctor wants to induce me on December 3rd at 5 a.m., seriously?! We don't know why or for what reasons other than to wait until Friday for her to explain to us. It made me sad because I don't know what's going on and wondering what's wrong with the baby. Because I cried again, Matt wants to call the doctor tomorrow just so that I won't get stressed out. I know he's just trying to take care of me and of course he wants good reasons why the doctor wants to induce me before my due date.
I'm thankful for his encouragements.
Matt even said that if it was an emergency then I should already be in the hospital by now but since they picked a date and time already, it just doesn't make sense. I noticed on December 3rd, I'll start my 37 weeks (considered full-term). In other words, he's saying there is no reason for inducement unless there is some medical reason. Just a though, I'm beginning to wonder if she has other plans because once I think of it, my due date is December 24th, which is on Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve!! Most people are traveling to and fro and off for the holidays. Again, that's just a thought.
All in all, please continue to pray for me and baby Andrew. Thank so much!