Friday, November 22, 2013

December 3rd it is

Well here's an update. I will be induced on December 3rd. The baby isn't growing as it should. He is still small but only gain a few ounces. I asked how much. He was 3 pounds and 7 ounces 2 weeks ago and now he is 4 pounds and 2 ounces.  Just a little change.  The doctor showed me a chart where he should be and sure enough he was under.  My sonogram doctor and ob/gyn did talked this over about inducing me early.  So, at 2 pm, with my ob/gyn, I know I'm going to hear the same news and that's to induced me on December 3rd at 5 in the morning.

What are the possible reasons for being induced early? Again: 1) it could be of genetic problems. 2) it could be that my blood flow isn't flowing as it should

Didn't I mentioned that she said there should be a tissue in the back of the brain? Whatever she meant by that. I asked why? She doesn't really know. Could be a delay in motion or walking or it could means nothing. Some babies just have it and born just fine.

All in all, the longer I wait for the baby to come, the greater risk of still birth. That is the whole point why she recommends me to be induced early.  I didn't want to take any chances so... I'm going to listen to the doctor's advice.

Of course, I cried again. I'm emotional.  It's like... what are the options?  There isn't one for me. Either have the baby or have a stillbirth baby.

Prayers appreciated. Thanks.

Love you all.

No comments: