Wednesday, April 4, 2012

World of Coca Cola

taken on March 19, 2012

Okay so there's only one World of Coca Cola museum that I know of and it's located in Atlanta, Georgia.  Because there's only one, I had to go!!  I wanted to taste some of the 60 Coca Cola drinks from all around the world.  And I did!  Well, not all of them because I had enough.  Blah.  Let's just say that I felt a little sick afterwards. Some of those drinks are a BIG NO-NO to try!  Some of them tasted just plain nasty, gross... oh you name it!  BUT that's what makes this trip fun, right?  Yes, it is fun to try and experience just tasting different drinks from different countries!!  Some are good and some are not. YUM (for the sweet tasting ones) and UGH (for the bad ones).  If you ever stop by here and want to try it, I think you should!  Tee hee hee

I can't remember all the drinks that were bad to the taste but for some reason I definitely can remember a drink called "Beverly" from Italy and it was just N-A-S-T-Y!!!  You just have to try it to see what I am talking about. I super dare you to try this one! Just don't be hating me because I was nice enough to warn you.  :)

It doesn't matter what day you go it'll be just as busy as the Monday morning when we decided to go. The only thing I wanted to do at the museum was to try all the drinks.  I got that accomplished. Other than that, I wasn't too interested in anything else except for a few things like the bubbly technology.  Ha!

No comments: