Thursday, April 19, 2012

VIDEO- Joanna learning her ABCs

I have been teaching Joanna her ABCs. I made flashcards and starting showing her the letters while voicing them. She just amazes me! She's only a year and a half!  I just couldn't believe little children like Joanna can actually identify letters!!  How awesome is that?!  They are smart!!

In this video, you'll have to excuse me.  I took this video this morning.  As you can tell, I was trying to make sure that I am able to capture all the letters in the the flash card so that you can see...hence you'll noticed my scary looking stares!  UGH!!!!  Anyway... it was meant to capture Joanna.  There I feel better saying that.

By the way, I couldn't convert my video facing the right way... you'll noticed the letters are backwards.  I just don't know how to fix it. I guess it's time for  me to get a video camera to fix this problem.  I think capturing my children on video will make lasting memories!  Don't you think?

Just so you know, Joanna hasn't mastered her ABCs yet but she's getting there!  She just started learning them a few weeks ago and she's also learning to sing the ABCs song too!

No comments: