Friday, November 26, 2010

Day after Thanksgiving


My aunt Linda watching our babies
(my baby and my cousin's baby)
while we fix our lunch plates.
Baby Joanna and baby Zarek are second cousins.
Trying to get them to look at the camera.
At least Zarek did...
...then Joanna did. Check out Zarek's big yet cute eyes!
Grandpa stopped by to say "hi" to the babies.
Leftovers lunch at the Nguyen's.
Uncle Ben holding his grandson Zarek.
Aunt Bertha holding Joanna.
Zarek was getting fussy.

Grandpa look over here!
Aww, that's my Joanna with her great grandpa.

Linda holding baby Zarek.
Great grandpa with his great granddaughter, Joanna.
Karen and baby Joanna.
Trying to get a picture of them together.
Karen and I were born a month apart.
Both of our babies are also born a month apart.
It's hard to get a good picture of us holding each other's babies.
At least, we've tried.
Zarek was getting fussy...
it wasn't long until Joanna did too! (picture not taken)

No comments: