Saturday, May 8, 2010

Week 17 = 4 months pregnant


A few days ago, it happened just once (by far) when I was startled by one particular baby's movement. It felt like one of my organs was about to pop out of my body or something (okay, I'm exaggerating there) but the best I can say is that it sort of felt like "a twitch" or a piece of my organ being turned upside-down or something. It sure felt weird. I was caught off-guard. Every now and then, I'm starting to feel light flutter movements here and there like when I am hungry or when I eat.

I am currently 4 months pregnant. Next week, I'll find out the sex of my baby. As always, I'll keep you posted in details here. My sonogram appointment is on May 13th at 8:30 in the morning. It's always nice having Matt with me since he wasn't able to go with me to all my check-ups because of work. Let's hope the baby doesn't "hide" itself... otherwises, I'll have to stick with neutral colors.


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

You look great!!! So happy for you guys!!!

Sandra Guerra said...

Aw, thanks Sabrina!!