Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 16

My check-up went well, the baby's heart is beating normal. As always, I'm grateful.

I don't recall how many pounds I've gained but I think it is a good 2 or 3 pounds. I know there's a wonderful reason for it. Well, I am finally starting to show... just a little. Although, I've been told that others are noticing my baby bump. I believe I've felt my baby move but it is still hard to distinguish between the little "bump" and "bubble" sensation. I can't explain it but I did felt a tickle coming from inside my lower abdomen and pelvic area as I was sort of half way sitting and laying down (so far, it happened only once or twice). I know it won't be long until the move gets stronger. Right now, the baby's movements isn't noticeable unless I sit still and put my hands on my stomach...

No comments: