Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 11

I'm starting to feel better than I did last week. After I posted Week 10, that queasy feeling actually made my stomach turned. So far, in other words, I've only vomited once. Whew! Next, I've experienced another so called pregnancy symptom: heartburn. Great. Yesterday, I've noticed my rash-hive started coming back but only on my stomach. There's that itchiness I'm feeling yet again. It's weird because today most of it started to disappear from my view. I'm going to find out once again to see whether it is partially PUPPP, stress, or just an allergic reaction.

Some are wondering if I am starting to show. Well...I'll be posting a picture of myself next week (during week 12) when I am exactly three months. I'll tell you now that I am not showing much yet but you be the judge of that... then again that'll change next week, right? Also, some of you have been praying for me. Thank you so much for your prayers! Please continue to pray for me throughout my pregnancy. My next appointment is on March 31st, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: