Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 10

This week has been a scary and unpleasant experience for me somewhat. I thought I was going to miscarriage. I had this awful stomach pain. It hurts so bad that I was hot wearing my clothes. Well, I didn't know that constipation was an all too common first-trimester pregnancy symptom! How was I supposed to know that? Well, obviously the website warned me during Week 10 but I fell behind in my reading. I'm so thankful it wasn't something serious. I am now learning to take in a lot of fiber.

Now I am feeling nauseous. Yesterday after work, I ate some hamburger then a few minutes later I felt queasy. I thought to myself... okay maybe it's the food that's causing me to feel sick but then it happened again today after I had a donut and "pig-in-a-blanket" for breakfast (provided at work). I asked one of my employee if she had this symptom when she was pregnant. She said yes and that it was common and will continue to feel nauseous for a couple of more weeks. What?? For real? No, really?? Great. Oh and that including me being sensitive to smells too, so she says. Okay so I did noticed that Matt stink after he came back home from fishing and then there's my dog. *sighs* Wow, what "super nose" I have!

This morning, I woke up with a headache too. Can't believe that I've started having headache, nauseousness, and constipation all this week. Poor me! But the positive side is that my itchiness went away. Praise the Lord! I really thought I had Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy as known as PUPPP, it is an itchy rash-hive skin condition. I've itched and itched and itched but it finally went away. Hooray!



No comments: