Sunday, January 31, 2010

Still Hopeful

Just a few minutes ago, I emailed my mom, aunt and mother in law... to let them know I MIGHT be pregnant. I don't know what I am doing! I wanted to include them today for some obvious reasons. Perhaps because it allow them to pray for me or get anxious with me. It is hard not tell them anything! I just had to email them. I know I am jumping into conclusions and may end up being disappointment or perhaps not but at least I am sharing what I think MIGHT be true! I don't know what I feel that way but I do! I don't even have facts yet. Although, at times I feel a little funny but it's minor. BUT I am still hopeful and will see what next week brings. I may be trying the home pregnancy test sometimes next week. Only if I know for sure that I have skipped my monthly cycle. Here's to my continuous wishful thinking. May my God be in control!

No comments: