Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Joanna didn't want to take a picture

Taken on March 4, 2012 

Joanna is usually fussy in the morning (just like her dad). Okay, I'm exaggerating and she isn't always this way. However, her fussiness started after a few hours from waking up. She woke up at around 7 a.m. and by the time it was 10 a.m. this is what I have to deal with.  She's already tired and was wanting to take a nap.  It's even worse when I have to drop her off the nursery in the morning because she'll be crying just like you see on this photo but only worse.  All the nursery workers back at my home church knows what I mean.  Oh and there's a new thing she's doing on her own... dropping herself on the floor sitting down with her face all the way down.  What's with that?!  Tantrum or something?

As you can tell, I was trying to have them sit next to each other to take pictures BUT nooooo... she wasn't cooperating at all.  Tsk tsk  Just look at the way she'd moved away from baby Peter!  Poor little guy!  He just slumped over on the couch. Heh. SIGHS.  Anyway, it seems to me that Joanna is at a stage where she wants everything to go her way.  Uh.  Really??  Can a child this young have such attitude?!  Wowee.  Excuse me but of course, we aren't going to let her win!  We are the parents and we will deal with her accordingly.  :)

No comments: