Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mornings like this...

It doesn't take much to keep her fascinated with things.
As you can tell, the textures of her blanket does just that.
What can I say? She loves to put things in her mouth.
She heard me switched my camera mode to flash.
This is what happens when I have the flash on.
She's so adorable!
Every time I take pictures of her using the flash this is what she does.
She'll cover up her eyes with her hands even squinched them and smile.
I couldn't resist taking pictures like this once I saw what she was doing.
What a smart little baby! Don't you think??
Okay I don't blame her. The light must have been too bright.


Joanna is now 7 months and 4 weeks. She'll be 8 months on the 29th. Wow, that's crazy! As you can tell, she doesn't have her teeth yet. I'm thankful for that because I'm still breastfeeding.
Besides Joanna, I am doing good. I think I am about 3 or 4 weeks pregnant by now. I am feeling fine today. Some people asked me if I've had morning sickness. I said no because I feel normal but then again I can't be certain yet because I am early into my pregnancy. I've heard that every pregnancy is different in some ways. Some people stay the same, some not. So, we'll see. Although, I did have tenderness which does make it hard for me to feed Joanna. I don't like the feeling of.. ow ow, you know? And I do get thirsty A LOT. I feel like I'll faint if I don't get a drink of water or something. I really felt dehydrated! I think I am exaggerating but I'm not kidding! Gimme water please!

I haven't step on a scale in a long time. I saw a cute looking scale at a friend's house where I stayed at for the night. Just out of curiosity, I wanted to step on it and try it out. I remember saying that I needed to lose 10 more pounds. Well... I did and I couldn't believe it! I was like.. no way! So I stepped off and on again and again. Just to be accurate. Sure enough, it kept giving me the same number. It's crazy, I'm back to my normal weight! I didn't ever think it'll happen. Craziness! You know, if I had lost about 13 more pounds I would have been UNDERWEIGHT. Ewww! That's where I have been since I got married. I saw some old pictures of me and I looked like a skeleton! Gross! I didn't like it. It was a scary looking Sandra! No I didn't purposely tried to lose weight. For some strange reason, after I got married I just lost weight and never gained any until I got pregnant with Joanna.

No comments: