Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter pictures with my baby girl

These are the most recent pictures of me and my baby girl. Joanna didn't smile like she normally would because we were in a hurry to get to church. Plus, she just woke up from her nap. Doesn't that explains? I'll definitely take more pictures of us with daddy in it. I like to keep you all updated as much as I could. I have been behind recently but finally found time to update. Joanna wore two different beautiful pastel colors dresses yesterday. Below, is the dress that Grandma Guerra bought her. Doesn't she look pretty in her new dress?

Trying to get her to smile for the camera.
Tickle tickle! Ahh, that didn't work.

She was too busy soothing her gums.

Smile for mommy!
Hmph. That didn't work either.
That day, she'd carried her daddy's characteristic.

That's okay. This will do!

She's still my precious little baby!

No comments: