Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family Photos

We took our family photos yesterday at JCP. Get a sneak peek! Yep, Joanna is now 6 months... my oh my, she's growing fast! The photographer had a hard time getting Joanna to look at the camera and smile at the same time but there are a few good ones of us. I'm hoping our family photos will come out better the next time I set an appointment.



This should have come out better.
I didn't like where I was standing.

This is one of my favorites.
She's such a cutie!

I love it when she smiles!

Sweet!
Precious!
Why didn't the photographer let me know that
Joanna's stomach was showing? If only I'd knew!
Again, if Joanna would have smiled...
this would have been a perfect photo of us!
I wanted one taken like this so bad!


Another favorite!


I like that we are all smiling and facing the camera.


2 comments:

3 Girl Mommy said...

Great pictures!! You are a beautiful family!!!

Sandra Guerra said...

Thanks Shannon! I just read this today!