Friday, January 28, 2011

Pediatrican - 4 months

It was hard getting up this morning. Joanna was being fussy when I woke her up at 6 o'clock in the morning and no she usually wakes up at around 7:30 a.m. on her own. I'll tell you this, she's grumpy in the morning, just like her daddy! No kidding. I should have took a picture just to show you! Hmm... I just might.

She sure has grown both in weight and height. Her current information is provided below:

Weight: 15 lbs 2 oz. Percentage: 80%
Height: 26.0" Percentage: 95%
Head Circumference: 15. 3/4" Percentage: 60%

She did cried when her shots were given BUT after the nurse handed her to me. She'd stopped.
Still a brave little girl! I haven't let those shots affected me as the nurse gave them to her. I'm also getting braveR! Yeah! But I still didn't want to hold her as the nurse pricked her. I just stood and watched from behind without looking away.

The doctor said everything looks good.

No comments: