Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 34

Every morning my hands has been swelling but it goes down throughout the day. I'm feeling pretty good most of the time but eventually I get tired. My checkup went well today. Blood pressure is the same as my previous checkup and baby's heartbeat is fine. That's right... I've gained 5 extra pounds! That's strange because I'm used to hearing the nurse say I've gained 2 pounds in two weeks but 5 pounds in 2 weeks?? Yes, I'm definitely changing in appearance. Does my pictures prove it? I feel big too. The doctor said that my weight gain is nothing to worry about and that it's normal. She also said that I will continue to grow!! What is she trying to tell me?? She suggested that I have my bag ready incase I go into labor anytime. Funny thing, I already have the baby's diaper bag ready but just not mine. This week, I'm going to work on mine.

My next "to-do" list is to sign up for child birthing class for both Matt and I. The problem right now is that we called and they haven't answered so we left a message. I'm told that class can fill up pretty quickly. If it is full then the last option for us is to watch a video.

No comments: