Monday, August 26, 2013

Taken after morning service...

... my babies have grown! I have posted this on Facebook and a brother in Christ told me to enjoy them because time flies. Trust me, I know! I blinked and POOF! I think I understand by fast forwarding what others have to say about their children. To me, I don't have to wait until they are teenagers and adults to understand. I simply go by.. well, they are no longer newborn babies, you know what I mean? I used to held them when they were helpless. Now they are both sort of independent by walking and talking. You get it, don't you?

I have a couple of more pictures to post. Be on the lookout. Just a reminder, if I take a while to post on here, I've been busy.

Here's a few news... we are no longer a part of Cornerstone Baptist Builders. We have changed ministries. We are excited to see what God has in store for us. Next month will mark a whole year that we've been on this building project at Forrest Hills at Mountain View Baptist Church. Craziness, right? We grew to love the people here. The church is going to have a baby shower for me on September 29th. They even announced to give only gift cards, not gifts. I think it's because they are afraid nothing will fit in our small 5th wheel home and that gift cards will give me the options to pick what the baby needs. Not a bad idea. What do you think? Oh and guess what else is happening on that same day? Yep, Joanna's birthday! They'll even celebrate her birthday, that's what I am told. So, we'll see! One of the ladies offered to make Joanna's cake. She did my birthday cake and I loved it! I don't know if Joanna's cake will actually be a cake or something different like... cupcakes with dolls? Not sure but who cares?! She'll get a cake and a Cinderella barbie! I think I heard her say that. Pardon me if I heard wrong. Well, it is 1 in the morning and I need to get some beauty sleep. BUT I'll try and finish up my other pictures and post it. I haven't been doing too good with my pregnancy photos either. I did take some so I'll share those too. If you look at me from the front, it is hard to see my baby bump. From the back, you'll never know I'm pregnant. It's only when I turn sideways that you'll actually see how GIGANTIC I am! haha

Okay enough for now... toodles!

cornerstoneguerra's August 25 2013 album on Photobucket

No comments: