Thursday, September 6, 2012

I miss Texas

Okay so there are days that I just want to go home. I miss my family (besides my own, you know what I mean). My mom, in-laws, grandpa, aunt and extended loved ones. Oh and I miss my home church too!  Is it just me? I believe this can apply to everyone at some point in their life... at least once, right?  Come on!  You know it's true.

Anyway, I am so looking forward to spending time with my family.  I miss them and love them all dearly. I'm sure once in a while they're thinking about us too.  I just know.  I have this vibe-like-feeling-feely-thingy.  Okay okay it's whatever you want to call it.  Hee hee  Also, I know for a fact that it's all about my children. Ahhh, it's okay!!  (wink wink)  I know it's not about me anymore. (just want some self pity to make me feel important *laughs* it's a joke!) All joking aside, I know I'm still loved.  At least, I hope. ;)  

Besides my family, I've often wondered how my church is doing. Last I've heard is that they took another vote for a possible pastor.  All I can do is pray that God's will be done in finding a pastor for our church. You are thought of often and are like family to us. We love, miss and are looking forward to visiting with you all again!

December, hurry up!  

Only 3 more months!  Yessssss!!!

 I JUST CAN'T WAIT.  


No comments: