Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Uncle Ricky's funeral

We went to Austin the first week of March because my uncle Ricky has passed away.

♥♥♥♥ I love you Uncle Ricky!! ♥♥♥♥

We were there to show our love and support to our families in these trying times. It was nice to see most of my loved ones but a few weren't there. Most of the pictures you'll see Joanna in every pictures. She'll either be with Erika, her other grandma Aurora, uncle Topo, daddy, great-grandpa Joe and second cousin Tina. I didn't get to take pictures of Joanna with my other cousins, in-laws and overall loved ones. That's why they aren't posted on here. Until next time!!





Check out Joanna's legs! Wooo weee!
My poor mother is having a hard time holding her.
She said she's too heavy. Ha!
I'm told she has thunder thighs! (says Tammy Bourne) How funny!





Aww. uncle Topo loves holding his niece!

He's one proud pappa!
Matt really loves it when his baby girl falls asleep on him.
You can tell how he's holding her...



O-kaaaaay, enough said! Ha!
Check out her bow! Yeah! Ain't she cute?! Matt isn't a big fan of big bows and even said this bow looks like an antenna! Such a meanie! This momma knows style! Well...okay let me just put it like this...I'm getting there!

Joanna looking at Ivy and is with her great-grandpa Joe.

This is such a sweet picture of Tina and Joanna.

Ain't this a cool picture or what?!
Precious photo of father/daughter.
Look at the way the light shines on Joanna!
It sure reminds me of an angel!
Well, she's my angel!
My constant reminder: a gift from God!



Yep, this is the only picture that Joanna isn't in but hey...
I'm in it! Say, don't I look like a mommy yet??

No comments: