Sunday, December 5, 2010

3 shots

My poor baby got her vaccination shots last week. The nurse asked if one of us can hold her hands, as you know... I'd backed off and let Matt hold her hands. I didn't want to deal with having to see her cry in pain. Of course, she'd cried when those ugly-bad-sharp-pointed looking needles poked her not once or twice but three times! But shortly after her shots were taken Matt picked her up and she'd stopped crying. Wow, that's one brave baby! Joanna slept most of the day which allowed me to get some things done but then I got a little worried because she had a different cry. Matt reminded me that she's fighting those "viruses" they gave her. I've been warned about her possibly getting fever but thankfully she didn't. I was amazed at how well it went because I was expecting her to cry all day and thinking the worst.

Thank you Lord for not allowing me to have a difficult day!

Her current weight is now 12 lbs.
Her current length is now 13.14 inches.

No comments: