Monday, December 30, 2013

Baby Andrew lives a simple life

You know what I mean, right? Okay this is what I meant to say. Because all he ever does is eat, pee, poop and sleep. Oh, and cry... alot. (Repeat) That's something we as parents know all too well. If you're wondering, that's all he does right now and if you were to ask me how he's doing, I think he's doing good based on the above.

This picture below was taken on December 20th, 2013. Andrew was 2 weeks and 4 days old.

 photo 06eea3e3-7f29-40c4-a568-7acf9cba8780_zpsb455f995.jpg

Last week, he gained 2 ounces. He'll have another checkup on his weight tomorrow. I never thought I would ever want him to gain weight and grow... well, now I want that for him. Because he is so little, he fits in preemies clothes. I'm hoping he'll make some progress.

No comments: