Friday, July 12, 2013

Finally, set up an appointment...

...for my prenatal care. First off, Praise the Lord! It is usually hard to set up an appointment to see the doctor as a new patient. I have experienced this when I was looking for a Pediatrician for both my kids. They wouldn't accept new patient or out of state patient for whatever reasons. My first call, I was a bit nervous. I did pray a short prayer and did my devotion before calling. I was happy to know that they'll be able to see me next week, Wednesday, July 17th at 9:30am. The only problem I have now is to find someone to watch my kids. I just texted the Pastor's wife to ask... but we'll see. Even if she can't, I'll just take my kids with me. I'll buy some Tootsie pops or Tootsie rolls just to keep them calm and occupy eating candies. Not a good choice but hey it will work. I just know!

No comments: