Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Check out my goodies!

I'm telling you, I've been keeping myself busy. I've tried out some goodie recipes. You'll see proof through my photos on this slide! I'm so excited that all of them tasted SO GOOD! I'm proud of myself for finally taking an interest in learning how to cook, bake and whatnot. I'll try to keep taking pictures of what I've been cooking. A good thing, Matt never complains. Love that about him! I'm sure he's a happy man since he's been doing most of the cooking, you know?

Matt and I recently cut Peter's hair ourselves! Boy oh, boy, let me just say that it was a challenge! Peter was constantly moving. Wiggle here, wiggle there. Tsk.

It's been a week I've been potty training Joanna. She still doesn't fully understand how to tell me when to go to the restroom. One day, she said, "Mommy, I need to go to the restroom." Great! I rushed her to the toilet and sat her down. She sat for a few seconds then said, "I'm finished." Okay, look I gave her a break. I can't get mad at her. She's finally getting the idea, you know? Then all of a sudden, she urines on the floor as I was getting ready to put her training pants on. Really?? Sighs. But at least, she's understanding!

Well... it's one in the morning. I need to get some sleep. I'll try and post videos soon.

sagalynn's February 14-March 12 2013 album on Photobucket

No comments: