Friday, February 10, 2012

Random pictures of my little family

Hip hip hooray! I am finally able to take better pictures with a different camera. Here you'll see some interesting faces of my family.

Hmm, I sure don't know what Peter's smiling about.
She'd NEVER likes her pacifier as a baby.  Why now?!
Aw, ain't she a sweet sister or what?!



Posing?
Joanna likes to put clothes over her head every now and then.
Daddy and his baby boy
Run, Joanna, Run!
The hubby.


The peace sign? Pffftt, o-kaaaay.



This would have been a nice photo if only I put the camera on "focus" towards Peter.  Hmph. Next time I'll remember this.  
Her bangs are growing long!
Now that she's a toddler she doesn't like bows... yet.
She is looking different. My baby girl is growing up so fast!  *sniff sniff*



No comments: